In the second paragraph of Article 22 of the LSSI provides that should provide users with clear and comprehensive information on the use of devices for storing and retrieving data , and in particular , about the purposes of processing the data , with pursuant to the Organic Law 15/ 1999 of 13 December on the protection of personal data . Therefore, we inform you that :
This site uses and third-party cookies to provide you with a better experience and service..
What is a cookie ?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer or mobile device to access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things , store and retrieve information about browsing habits of a user or your computer, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, can be used to recognize user .
How are cookies used?
By browsing this website you agree that you can install cookies on your machine and let us know the following information :
- Statistical information on the use of the web .
- Information on whether you have accepted our policy coockies
- Data connection to social networks for users accessing your Facebook or Twitter user .
Types of cookies used
This website uses both temporary cookies of session and persistent cookies . The cookies store session data only when the user accesses the web and permanent cookies stored data from the terminal to be accessed and used in more than one session .
Permanent cookies we use are:
- Cookies analysis : those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service provided. This is discussed in browsing our website in order to improve the supply of products or services we offer
- Customization Cookies : These are those that allow the user to access the service with some general features predefined in your terminal or the user defined. For example , the acceptance or rejection of this policy of cookies.
- Cookies connection with social networking .
Cookies are used:
These cookies are associated with the domain that generates and does not identify the user as collected only navigation information to make users anonymous .
- utma : this cookie generates a unique user ID , which is used to count how many times a user visits the site . Was also recorded when the first and last visit to the web . It is a persistent cookie that can take over two years to expire.
- utmb and utmc : These cookies are used to calculate when a session has ended . The utmb records the time of arrival at the site while the utm check whether to keep the session open or to create a new session.
- utmz : this cookie is in charge of registering the home user as well as keywords . It has a shelf life of six months, but is renewed each time you visit the website , provided it is not a direct check .
Google Ajax Search Api
These cookies are used to show our location using Google Maps application
Facebook Social Pluggins
hey are cookies to connect our website with social network Facebook . You can get more information at: https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies?ref_type=sitefooter
The user has the option to allow , block or remove installed cookies on your computer by setting your browser options installed on your terminal :
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-xl/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/cookies-informacion-que-los-sitios-web-guardan-en-
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.60/es-ES/cookies.html
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
For other browsers , see the Help .
Consent to our cookies policy