Always dedicated to making your stay as satisfactory as possible, now, in this exceptional situation that we are all experiencing, at HOSTAL BARRERA we have implemented the “Measures to reduce contagion by the SARS-COV-2 coronavirus (COVID 19) “ Proposals from the Secretary of State for Tourism OF THE Government of Spain dated May 10, 2020. Our staff has the knowledge on this matter in this regard.
We have increased hygiene and disinfection measures in the following areas:
- Reception and common areas: You will find disinfectant gel as well as gloves. It is recommended to keep the safety distance recommended by the health authorities.
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfection of these areas (door knobs and handles, room cards, pens, POS….)
- Cleaning of rooms: Rooms are subjected to disinfection and cleaning according to the marked guidelines.
- We have implemented online check-in to minimize crowding at the reception.
- We recommend to pay with card, contactless if possible
- The schedule for arrivals will be from 10 to 15 hours. Please contact us before booking if you expect you will arrive in a different hour of our reception hours.
This page may be modified as the pandemic situation evolves as well as guidelines updated by the Health Authorities.Book directly with us and get the best rate Best rate click here